Moving to Henderson

Moving and Relocation Resources

The City of Henderson Website contains links to other sites outside the City’s system. The City of Henderson is not responsible for the content, reliability of information or privacy practices of these outside links. This City Website is not a public forum, and is not intended as an outlet for public speech or expression of opinions, whether by posting or linking.

For your convenience, the City of Henderson has compiled a list of information to help in the moving process.



  • City of Henderson Water Utilities (903) 657-6551, Thomas Ward Annex 404 W. Main St., Henderson TX 75652


  • City of Henderson Public Utilities (903) 657-6551, 1203 Highland Dr., Henderson TX 75652

Solid Waste

  • City of Henderson (contracted with Waste Connections) (903) 657-6551, Thomas Ward Annex 404 W. Main St., Henderson TX 75652


  • Centerpoint Energy (800) 259-5544,, P.O. Box 4981, Houston TX 77210-4981


  • AEP/SWEPCO (888) 216-3523


License and Registration

Tax Office

  • Rusk County Appraisal District - , 107 N. Van Buren St., Henderson, TX 75652


Police/Fire/Sheriff - Emergencies Call 9-1-1

  • Henderson Police Department (non-emergency) (903) 657-3512
  • Henderson Fire Department (non-emergency) (903) 392-0651
  • Rusk County Sheriff’s Office (non-emergency) (903) 657-3581