SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Street Closures Begin | 5:00PM
Parade Line-up For Floats | Each float/participant will have a number assigned. Stakes with your number will be placed along South Marshall, continuing onto College Avenue. Please line-up alongside your number. Each float/participant must be assembled at line-up no later than 5:45PM.
Parade Start Time & Tree Lighting Ceremony | 6:00PM
1. College @ High Street
2. South Main @ College
3. East Main @ High Street
4. North Main @ Fordall
5. West Main @ Jackson
6. West Elk @ Jackson
7. Parking lot @ One on One Fitness
8. South Main @ Richardson
9. East Ragley @ High Street
10. South Marshall @ Fairpark
11. South Main @ Sunset
12. College between Marshall and High Street
13. North Calhoun @ Fordall
14. North Marshall @ Fordall
15. Texas Bank Parking Lot
• East Main barricade to South Main Barricade
• South Main from East Main to Elk Street
• South Main from Elk to Reed
• South Main from Reed to Richardson
• South Main from Richardson to College
• Barricades go up at 5:00p. From 5PM-5:45PM the only people past barricades will be participants, floats and vehicles in the parade. Parents may walk their children to proper float. No one is allowed past barricade unless on foot beginning at 5:45PM.
• When finished with the parade, vehicles and motorcycles may exit parade heading South on South Main St.
• Horses will finish the parade by turning onto Richardson from South Main St.
• All other floats or vehicles carrying riders in the parade are to head back to their starting point on South Marshall.
• If someone is found selling items during the parade, a first warning will be given. If the person continues, a citation will be issued.
• Roving Officers are on duty monitoring unmanned barricades, watching for unauthorized vendors and assisting other officers as needed.
• Should a parade cancelation occur, instructions will be issued prior to the new date: December 7, 2021
Interested in being part of our Christmas Parade? Complete an application below and submit it by mail to:
Henderson Civic Center Attn: Kaitlin Smith, 1500 Lake Forest Parkway, Henderson, TX 75652
You may also email the application or you can drop it off at the Civic Center Ticket Booth located at the Henderson Civic Center. In order for the application to be accepted, the entry fee payment must be made payable to City of Henderson in the form of cash or check.
Christmas Parade Entry Form (PDF)