The mission of the Henderson Police Department is to work with the community to reduce crime, improve the quality of life, and ensure justice in our city. We serve our community with integrity and honor to reduce the fear of crime while treating all with respect.
The Henderson Police Department accepts the responsibility of contributing to the quality of life within our community. The character of our department is best reflected in the quality of service provided to the members of our community. We will meet the challenge of providing quality service through our commitment to:
- Serving our fellow citizens in an impartial, courteous, and effective manner.
- Respecting the dignity and rights of those we serve.
- Maintaining open communications with the citizens of our community.
- Demonstrating professionalism through our clear sense of perspective, teamwork and innovation.
- Being enthusiastic and empathetic in public and employee relations.
- Promoting community relations, involvement and cooperation.
- Remembering that we are a part of the community we serve.
We will strive for a level of commitment that merits the support and trust of the community we serve.