- Home Page
- How Do I...
- Submit Commendation or Complaint
Submit Commendation or Complaint
We realize that many of our residents and visitors would like to know how to compliment our employees for a job well done. Compliments and Commendations, either verbal or written, are one of the best ways to let our employees know that you appreciate their good work and extraordinary customer service.
A commendation for an Officer of the City of Henderson Police Department may be made in person, by phone, email, through a letter or an informal note.
- Click the image below to download an official Commendation Form.
- Send your commendation directly to Deputy Chief Randal Hudman at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A commendation for an Employee of the City of Henderson may be made in person, by phone, email, through a letter or an informal note.
- Send your commendation by email to Executive Leadership and HR Specialist Hillary Faulkner at: email@example.com
FORMAL COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
Complaints against City of Henderson Employees must be submitted in writing. The complaint, together with any substantial evidence, must then be presented to the Executive Leadership and HR Specialist's office. The Executive Leadership and HR Specialist, or his or her designee, will conduct a full investigation acting in accordance with the Personnel Manual and Ordinance of the City of Henderson; then take whatever action is appropriate and permitted under City, State, or Federal Law.
Any formal Statement of Complaint against an Employee must contain the following information:
1. Name, address and phone number of the Complainant.
2. Time and date of incident.
3. Location of incident.
4. Name of Employee.
5. Precise and legible narrative of the incident.
6. Attached should be any relevant evidence, photos, documents, etc.
7. Name, address and phone number of any witness.
8. A copy of the Statement of Complaint should be retained by the Complainant for his or her own records.
Failure to provide any of the above information renders the Statement of Complain as unsubstantiated. If an investigation is undertaken, the Complainant is requested to contact their witnesses and make arrangements for them to also provide written statements.
- Statements of Complaint may be hand delivered to New City Hall, located at: 300 West Main Street | Henderson, TX 75652
- Or submitted by email to: Executive Leadership and HR Specialist, Hillary Faulkner | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Henderson Police Department is dedicated to providing the best possible care to all Citizens.
Officers are carefully selected and given the best training possible in order to provide this service. However, you may have occasion to lodge a complaint about the actions of a member of the Henderson Police Department. In order to be responsive to your needs, we are providing the following information about how complaints are made, how they are investigated, and their result.